Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2015

My Time at the Swimming Pool By Sanujan

My Time at the Swimming Pool By Sanujan

Learning Intention
I am learning to write a hook {an exciting beginning} that capture audience interest levels.

“Ouch” something is under the water, I thought  I felt someone  .Then I turned to see who it was. It was my sister, she made me scared. Then we swam together. My sister said “Let’s go and swim in the big pool” and I said “let’s go. I was a bit nervous because I had never been in the big pool. When I got in the big pool it was so large and I nearly drowned .My sister helped me to swim and she held my hand and swam with me. Then she left and told me to swim without her. I was scared because I might drown. I shouted at sister “Come and help me,I am drowning”, then she whispered to herself , “You can’t even swim”.
Then she helped me to swim back to the little pool . After  that my sister and I went to swim in pools inside a hall. It was warm, I saw the reflection of the shining roof, when I went to the other side of the the pool. I felt like I was swimming in a river, because they put some chain in the water in case children might drown.
Behind the the pool there was a pool for  little kids . My sister and I went to see how deep is was. It wasn’t so deep,  it  was just above my knee. When we got  back  my sister asked me to teach her to float on her back.  My sister wanted me to float on my back but I couldn’t do that because  the water was going up my nose. After I had all my fun and experience we went back home. It was so fun and the day was fantastic.




1 comment:

  1. Forever Pools specialize in updating swimming pools and spas in commercial properties such as; Apartments, Hotels, Schools, Country Clubs and Community/Neighborhood Pools. Let us refresh your pool with new plaster, tile, coping, decking, and state of the art pool equipment. We also specialize in leak detections, raising floors of deep diving pools and removing or adding diving boards.

    ReplyDelete