Pages

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Fence Post - Maths




Today during maths we were to finish off tasks we did not finish either this week's tasks, or the previous weeks tasks. In this problem we needed to find out how many corner posts and regular posts would Savelina have to buy to enclose two adjacent paddocks. We found this task quite easy and hard at the same time because there were some bits that we struggled with, like writing a blurb in the DLO. Although in the end we solved it. We learnt a new word, adjacent. It means something or someone next to each other. For this activity, I worked with Jack, Sanujan, and Ofa.

3 comments:

  1. which subject is your favourite in school

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You,
      Johnathan for comment. My favourite subject is Maths.

      - Sanujan

      Delete
  2. My favourite subject is writing.My second favourite subject is maths.I like times for maths

    ReplyDelete