Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

My trip in Ferry Boat

13/2/15
Rendered Image
On December of 25th we went to waikiki with my family in the ferry boat. It looked very very big. I never went to another island with ferry boat. Inside the ferry there was, a cafe and television. It was so fun to go inside the ferry boat, but it was so boring because there was nothing to do, we just have to listen the song, so I decided to go to the top of the ferry boat. It’s was fun on the top of the ferry boat because I can see the birds on the sky and the plane on the sky. Some clouds made a dog shape and a big dragon shape, I took a picture of the dog shape and the dragon they looked very bright and colourful. Finally we’ve got to waikiki island, we got out of the ferry boat and we got a bus and went to a beach and some of our friends came with us too. My friends and I went to play in the sea and the wave’s were so big and my friend and me couldn’t get through it because it was so strong. We had our fun and we went back to the ferry boat to get ready to go home

                              Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment