Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

How Maui slowed the sun

San Kyaw, Affonso and I had created this comic stip using "Storyboard that". We had made this comic strip on the Storyboard That, to practice using dialogs to show our audience rather than tell what was happening on each scene. This comic stip was about How Maui slowed the sun. We found it challenging to choose characters who are similar to the Maori characters but we couldn't find anything similar because most of the characters were modern so we choose plain people. We also found challenging finding the settings because most of the settings were modern. This task was under Myths and Legends.

22 comments:

  1. Hello Sanujan, I really enjoyed looking at your comic strip about Maui slowing down the sun. You made it very well and I like the way you created the setting. I like how the characters look in the comic strip. Keep up the good work Sanujan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your positive comment

      Delete
  2. I love it thank you for doing that for me love the good work keep the good work up.

    ReplyDelete