Pages

Friday 29 May 2015

My zoo trip Recount By Sanujan

On Thursday the 7th Panmure Bridge Bridge School went to Auckland Zoo. This is my recount of my magnificent time at the Zoo.


I felt full of excitement in my body. (Alex’s mum) Emmy, (Shaliah’s Sister) Diana, Amelia (Juliet’s Aunty) and Mrs Linda came over to help us. We got split into four groups. “It’s  going be a magnificent trip,” I said to myself .

When we arrived at the Zoo, we started to take a photo under a fake Elephant. We walked along the path way. I saw giraffes that have long necks like flamingoes legs, zebra that had some sharp stripes, ostriches that were pink like berries. We were in the Pridelands. We saw springboks which looked like reindeers, lions that have sharp claws, rhinoceros that have a unicorn’s horn, cheetahs that run as fast as a car, flamingoes that have long legs the same as a chocolate sticks, elephant that were trying to eat the log. Then we went to the watering hole, to have our morning tea. I saw  baboons that have red bottoms like dark red cherries. Hippopotamus that were as fat as pigs and I also saw servals that had spots on their bodies. I saw spider monkeys that jumped high like kangaroos, a turtle that moves slow like snails, Galapagos Tortoise that were as big as black gorillas, otters that looked the same as seal babies. After that we went to see the red panda, that looked like a fox. Then we went to Band Rotunda to have our lunch.
After that we went to the Central Lawn.


A lady called Laura came to talk to us about the animals on our tour. Our zoo teacher Laura taught us that the zoo keepers hide the food for the orangutans, because they are smart and that they could find their food by themselves. I learnt that there was also a Sri lankan orangutan. Then she got out a snakeskin and everyone in my class had turns to feel the skin. Then we went to see the last animal on our tour which were the tigers. My favourite animal was the tiger because it was a carnivore. The tiger was called Molique and she was a female. We also saw a boy tiger. After that the school bus was waiting for us to come. I thoroughly enjoyed myself at the zoo. There was so much to see at the zoo, that we could have spent another day at the zoo.JPEG Image






3 comments:

  1. Hi sanujan its shailah i like your zoo trip because its very long and cool keep up the very good work one last thing i like the pictures you put in it looks cool.

    from
    shailah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete