Pages

Friday 3 July 2015

Dance reflections

Sanujan
Friday July 3


Dance 1 We are learning to use movement from a book that is called “In the beginning”. Our movement are based on this book. I have learnt,
  • Hand dance
  • kowhaiwhai patterns
  • magnetic hand and magnetic hand means to follow the other person hand.
  • Kaleidoscope
I liked doing the magnetic hand because it is fun to following the other person.


The movement we used from the book is the
  • twisted
  • curved
  • angular
  • stretched

I think it is great to dance and I am really looking forward to doing another dance or movements.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sanujan,
    Your photo is looking like that you both are punching each other. But I founded that's an action because you explain it at the bottom. I think you both did well ,
    Keep it up
    Your Sincerely,
    Saruja

    ReplyDelete