Pages

Monday 19 October 2015

My Recount About My Weekend


Hook
Please, Please, could we go to my friend’s house I said to my dad and my mum, “of course”, they replied back to me. I was really full of excitement because we can have a boxing match in his trampoline.
Orientation
We arrived at my friend’s house in my car and it was really dark because it was night time. My mum knocked on the door then my friend’s uncle opened the door. When I went inside the house I saw my friend’s little sister, and she was about 1 week old. Her name was Ashwini and Diyashwini. My friend was really lucky because when he had a sister he also buyed a tablet. Then I asked my mum “can I have a sleepover here” she said yes.
In morning after breakfast my friend and my went outside to play on his trampoline. First we played jumping high then we had the boxing match. I let him to hit me first but he aimed for my leg and when he moved his leg to kick my leg, luckily I managed to dodge  and I kick him on his hand. Then both of started hitting each other. Then we thought that we could do tricks on the trampoline instead of fighting. I tried to do the back flip but I failed and I also tried to do the front flip and I did it.
Summary
That was a great time with my friend and my friend’s sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment