Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

My recount on the chopstick challenge.

It was a fabulous and a magnificent day at my school. The sun was as hot as a boiling water. I felt like floating into the air when Miss Paton said that we were going to have a chopstick challenge. Our class we split into groups and in my group I had Chavda and Joshua. It was a challenge using chopstick. The rules to play chopstick if it’s your turn no one was allowed to help you, and we were not allowed take a the wine gum or the pebbles out of the bowl with our hands because that’s cheating and we had to use the chopstick to carry the wine gum.

It was my turn in the beginning. It was hard to take the wine gum out of the bowl with the chopstick but I managed to take the wine gum out of the bowl but when I was carry the wine gum suddenly the wine gum slipped and I dropped the wine gum on the table. Then it was my partner’s turn and both of my partners got the wine gum into the bowl.

The Miss Paton gave us more wine gum and I had to go first again but I managed to carry the wine gum and got the wine gum into the bowl.
Then Joshua took his time to take the the wine gum out of the bowl and he managed to take the wine gum out of the bowl and dropped the wine gum into the other bowl and then Chavda found it easy to take the wine gum out of the bowl and carry the wine gum to pour the wine gum into the another bow.

After that Miss Paton poured some pebbles into the bowl. The pebbles were really hard to take them out of the bowl but then lucky me I got the pebbles out of the bowl but sadly left the challenge and he had to go to spring into maths and Vohai took Joshua’s place and she joined with us. Vahoi need some practice to carry the pebbles.

Then we had half class challenge and Ta’an was our captain and he was an expert at this challenge but he took the pebble out of the bowl but sadly he dropped the pebble. Then it was my turn and I managed to take the pebble out of the bowl and lucky I dropped the pebble into the bowl and only two students dropped the pebbles on the table but the rest of them managed to drop the pebble into the bowl and then Miss Paton said that we were the winners and our team were shouting with happiness.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment