Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

How to make a non Polluting car By Sanujan, Tai, Fraidoon and Jack

L.I: To find out the most important (Main) Idea in a text.




This week my reading group has been learning about how to make a Non Polluting car.
We had to find out words that we don't understand or recognize then write them on a piece of paper. After that we had to make a presentation and write down word from the piece of paper and the Synonyms which is the similar meaning and Antonyms which is the opposite meaning. I learnt a new word called Notch and Notch means Gap. I was struggling to find the Antonyms because I couldn't find antonyms for some words. Next time I have to check very hard to find lots of antonyms.
I work with Tai, Fraidoon and Jack.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sanujan. This is an interesting post about your task for this week. What were some of the new words that you learnt?

    ReplyDelete