Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Reading: Godwits

Title: Godwits

Read the text and record key words/phrases that answer these questions:

Who? Bar Tailed Godwits

What? The longest non-stop flight are known to be the Bar Tailed Godwits.

Where? They Live in New Zealand Asia, Alaska, Australia, Africa, northwestern and Europe

When? Godwits leave New Zealand from the second week of March to the end of the month.

Why? They leave to find food, breed and of weather conditions.

How? In their flight they stop at some countries like Asia, Alaska, Australia and some more to eat polychaetes probably over 70% of diet but also small bivalves and crustaceans.

Summarise the text in 25 words:

Godwits
is
A
New
Zealand
native
Bird.
They
Migrate
Find
Food
breed
And
Also
Of
Weather
conditions.
In
Their
flight
They
eat
Polychaetes
small
Bivalves
And
crustaceans.





Today for reading I completed my work. I got lots of help from my friend Jericho and now I had completed my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment