Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Making a Woven photo Reflection by sanujan

Making a Woven photo Reflection
IMG_1216.jpg
DSC07718.JPG
DSC07717.JPG

  1. What are you most pleased with? Why / why not?
   I am most pleased with the shape of my face and
 the colour.




2. What did you learn from making your woven picture?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
   I learnt how to measure, cut the pieces to the same size and to make them into a chess board.




3. What did you find easy?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
I found the measurement and the weaving easy.





4. What did you find difficult?
Think about measurement, cutting, alignment, the weaving process
I found the cutting a bit difficult because it wasn’t easy to cut the pieces into the same size.




5. Who did helped you with your woven picture?
Miss Paton, Liam and Aung Naing.



6. What would you change? why / why not?
Think about colour, alignment, measurement, cutting
I think I should change my measurement because
I’ve got some measurement wrong.



7. What would you do to improve your woven picture next time? Next time I will take my  time and improve my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment