Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2015

My chocolate Crackles recount


Learning Intention
I am learning to use a hook to capture audience interest
levels

When I saw the chocolate crackles I was standing by the Chocolate Crackles ingredients like a statue,and my mouth was watering like a fountain. When we were making the chocolate crackles Miss Paton was also helping us with our Chocolate Crackles.The roles we had to make the chocolate crackles were: to get the baking cups.


me, Aung Naing, Alex and Liam had a fantastic turn sorting out the paper cups at the beginning. Alaree’o,Tai, Joel and Riley had their fun measuring the rice bubbles. shaliah had have to measure the coconut.Nyjah has to use the measuring cup to pour the icing sugar into the bowl.Finally we got to the part that we pour cocoa and Alex ,Sharon and Aiden have to measure the tablespoon of cocoa into the bowl.

Than we poured the ingredients into the measuring cups, and poured  them all into the bowl then we mixed the ingredients with a spoon.  when I saw a piece of the chocolate crackles I tasted them and chocolate the crackles, they were so delicious, I thought the when I tasted the whole piece how does it tasted like. The chocolate was melting in my mouth and it was making crunchy noise. They were so light and it felt like a baked cake. The chocolate crackles were soft like a sponge  and when we were make the chocolate crackles Miss linda took some photo of us how we were making the chocolate crackles
and the fun part is stirring the bowl and when we stirred the bowl we counted one to ten after we done the chocolate crackles. Hajera , mele, caesar, and Avalon had to pour the chocolate crackles into the baking cups and then Kohatu, Alaree’o, Taylor, Juliet, Najah, Jacob, Shailah and Avalon took the chocolate crackles to the fridge and then another group  students went to take the chocolate crackle. At the end we had to eat the chocolate crackle and when I tasted the chocolate crackles it was so delicious and so light after that Miss Paton made a quiz about how we made the chocolate crackles and how we made it. When we answered some a quiz we are allowed to have another chocolate crackles before home time and it is so fun.  


No comments:

Post a Comment