Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2015

My Story by Sanujan

                  My story
I was born in June the 30th 2005 and when I was three a war started in my country.
We escaped from our country and got in boat to get safe we asked the captain that drive’s the boat to take us to Australia because our my dads friends were in Australia he also escaped from the war. With my family there were also some other family that  escaped from the war. We traveled and then the captain saw an Australia and he said to us that we are here then all of us throw our food into the sea that we had when we went closer that was a Australia it was a Island we kept traveling until the country came but we can’t see any country and we haven’t eta for fifty-four days. Fur away from our boat we saw a Island
we went as fast as we could and had a crash in the boat we hit the Island then we got safe.
When everybody got to the ground we can’t stand up only the boys can stand udo all the work. When the boys were look for food they saw some hunters and the boy came told us the they saw some hunters and all of us went to them and we asked them for food there was problem between them and us and the problem was the language we can’t speak their
language and they can’t speak their language.Some of us used our hands to explain to them.They gave us some food. After a few days a boat came and all of us should at us and wave our hands to then they saw us they came close to help and they saved us.
After that the UNHER put us in jail after a few years they gave us some money and a house
for each of us the lived happy then the UNHER told my family that we are going to New Zealand. After we came to New Zealand they gave us a house and a money as well.
Now I happy in New Zealand.    

No comments:

Post a Comment