Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

My Holiday reading #2 by Sanujan

Make a Recommendation


Who would you recommend this book to and why?  Write out who you would recommend this book to and give 3 reasons why you think they would like the book.
Post it onto your blog with a comment that tells you:
- Title: Mouse in the Mistletoe
- Author: Lucy Daniels
- Type of Book: made up story.
- I would recommend this book to…
I would recommend this book to Rm 5 and Rm 6 because their seniors and they can read
chapter books. I think they would like this book.
Image result for Mouse in the Mistletoe

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sanujan,
    I think you did a great work, but if you add more details why you choose them because it found it that its very interesting to read. Anyway you did a great job.
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete