Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2017

Making Connection - Never Give Up

Making Connections


L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self

Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is
This is like something else I have done...
I have read a book called Never give up and I have read another book called Mighty Morphin Power Rangers and I think that they both are similar because they both are about working as a team.
Image result for power rangers comic books
I know something which is similar to this and that is friendships and working collaboratively as a class.

As a New Zealander I like this book because it is similar to my school cricket and softball team and I think that these are similar to each other because they both are about teamwork.

This week for reading we read a story called never give up.
This story is about rugby. For the text to world part my friend to me to write down about what I know about rugby but I don't really know much about rugby. So I decided to do the teamwork they have.
I only know small amount of stuffs about rugby and they are tackling and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment