Pages

Sunday 22 July 2018

Holiday Trips - Whangarei



This week my family had an astonishing journey to a place called Whangarei. It was a very long drive and it almost took 3 hours to get from point A (Panmure) to point B. (Whangarei) The reason why we went there was that my friend just got a new baby brother, so we went there to visit the newborn baby. When we reached there my friend's dad, told us to come to their house because the hospital is closer to their location.

After we visited the baby, my friend, her dad and my family went back to my friend's house, because we were staying there for the night.
On Friday, my friend's dad took us to a famous and amazing location in Whangarei called The Whangarei Falls. 

Then it was time for us to go home. However our journey back, my dad took us to his boss's farm. His farm was somewhere between Auckland and Whangarei. Unfortunately, I am unsure about the exact location.
My dad's boss's farm was enormous, so we used an ATV to get across. My dad taught myself and my sister, to drive it. 

This was an amazing experience. I hope I'd have the opportunity to visit Whangarei again.
Also here is a short video I created using some photos. 

NOTE: THERE ARE ONLY PHOTO'S OF TWO LOCATIONS WE'VE BEEN TO ON THIS TRIP.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sanujan it seems like you enjoyed your holiday when you went to Whangarei. I also partook in embracing our rural New Zealand areas and the natural treasures it offers us. Your blurb is well detailed giving your readers the opportunity to be there with you. Great job.

    ReplyDelete