Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Task Created With Teacher | Helping Juniors | C.A.R.E awards

Unfortunately we do not have an image of myself, since I was also the person who took photos. 

Throughout the year, 8 students including myself were picked to go to the Junior sections, to help the juniors with their Reading, Maths, and blogging skills, but on our first day we only focused on helping the juniors read their books and with their maths. My job was to bounce between classes and help both juniors and seniors out.( If they needed help) It was really interesting to see how the juniors were very interactive with their learning. Throughout our session we got the chance to see what they do on their iPads. On their iPads we went on their maths site and tried to solve out maths equations they received. We also went on Sunshine Classics. (a digital program for reading)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sanujan,
    I liked how you help the juniors and seniors with reading. We sometimes do that at our school too, it is called taukana teina. Please come and have a look at my blog and maybe do my quiz at http://karorojaxons.blogspot.com/ .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Jaxon, for taking your time to read and comment on my blog. I will happily check you blog and you quiz, and by the way, I forgot to mention that, I only helped the Juniors, and seniors are helpers like myself.

      Thank You again.
      - Sanujan

      Delete