Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Before I read?

Gold Group 2
Title: Matariki

Before I read
What do I know about Matariki
The purpose of this question is to cue in your knowledge off the top of your head, so no internet searches please
Questions I have on Matariki
What I have learnt about Matariki-after you have read to Miss Paton
Matariki is a celebration
for Maori new year
Why do we celebrate Matariki?
Group of seven stars are called Matariki
The seven stars shows up the sky.
What is special about Matariki?
To forgive and forget problem from the past

What is Matariki?
The seven star appear in winter time

When does Matariki comes?
In late May or early June

What do people do when the Matariki comes?
Matariki is called the seven sisters

Is there another name for Matariki?
Matariki is the biggest star


Is good for growing crops


Plant food







This is my reading work. Before I read my book Miss Paton gave us a work that is called the questionnaire. This work is about Matariki. I have to write what I know about matariki and I have to write some question about Matariki.

No comments:

Post a Comment