Pages

Monday 22 June 2015

Princess or SuperHeros (2)

Monday 22 June: Princess or Superheros(2)


If I was a Superhero I would like to be Spiderman and Spiderman says
“ With great power comes great responsibility”. Spiderman is the best for me and another reason why I like Spiderman is that Spiderman have spider webs and when an airplane or a helicopter got damage or the is about to fall on the people Spiderman throws his webs and he stops the airplane or the helicopter from falling and I really like him because he have my favourite colour and my favourite suite. When he throws his webs it becomes a shape the looks like a flower and he is funny and brave.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Sanujan like your Super Heros and it is the best because it is my favourite too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sanujan I like how you said why you want to be a super hero and why and how you said your quote with great powers come to responsibility.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sanujan I really like your super man poster it looks cool .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sanujan I like the piece of work you have did and the flash photo is good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sanujan
    I like your Princess or superhero work because it is fascinating. I like it because it is really good and awesome.

    ReplyDelete