Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

War Silhouette Reflection By Sanujan

War Silhouette Reflection



  1. What are you pleased with?
I am pleased with my blended sunset.


2. What did you find easy when you created your painting?
I found blending the sunset easy and I also found putting the colours in order easy.


3. What did you find tricky when creating your silhouette painting?
I found gluing the picture to the sunset tricky as my silhouette picture was very fine and delicate.



4. Who helped you with your artwork?
My marvelous and wonderful teacher Miss Paton  



5. What would you do differently next time?
I will work on gluing the stencil the correct way so that there are no pencil marks showing.

This is my reflection of my Silhouette that I made. I am really impressed with my sunset that have blended.

No comments:

Post a Comment