Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Adjectives.




Adjectives 1
1. I have a (bigger / biggest) car than you.
2. That was the (stranger / strangest) thing that I have ever seen!
3. If you look (closest / closer) you can see the ocean from here.
4. That was the (bumpiest / bumpier) car drive ever.
5. You show the (gentler / gentlest) touch when handling the baby.
6. That mouse is the (tinier / tiniest) I have ever seen.
7. My pool is (shallowest / shallower) than yours.
8. The map we printed out is (simplest / simpler) than the one provided at the park.
9. My travel bag is (heavier / heaviest) than yours.
10. That is the (shiniest / shinier) car in the lot.
11. I have the (worse / worst) head cold right now.
12. I had the (best / better) basketball game I’ve every played.
13. That test is (more important / most important) than playing video games.
14. You are (most generous / more generous).
15. That is the (happiest / happier) child I have ever seen.
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
From the past couple of week for writing we have been learning about language features
and structures of an explanation report. In this task we we focusing on Adjectives.
Do you know what an Adjectives, if not read this. Adjectives describe nouns. They can balance between two or more nouns. An adjective is a kind of word that adjust a noun. Nouns are words that name a place, a person, a thing, or an idea




No comments:

Post a Comment