Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

CARE Awards: Thank You Letter to Mrs Anderson

Dear Mrs Anderson,


This year have been the wonderful year I have ever expected. I am so lucky to be in your class for 2017. Throughout this and last week I have done lots of fun and exciting  things. I hope I will be doing the same thing throughout the year and also next year. The most thing that I found interesting from you is that tell us to work in groups, so we can share our ideas and work collaboratively.


The thing that I really liked was doing an experiment about water care.
I have learnt lots of important things about water and also how to keep our water environment safe. I think you are a wonderful teacher and I am looking forward to be in your class for 2018.


Thank you so much Mrs Anderson for everything that You did for me and for Panmure Bridge School. I am really lucky to have you as my teacher.


THANK YOU SO MUCH!!


Your Sincerely,
Sanujan

Image result for thank you teacher

This week for my CARE Awards I have decided to do a thank you letter to Mrs Anderson for the fantastic start of a year. I really hope that this year and next year will keep on going like this and I hope that this year is going to be the best year of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment