Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2017

Making Connection : Awarua: The Taniwha of Parirua

Making Connections


L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self

Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is
This is like something else I have done...
Image result
I have read George's Dragon Goes To School and I think that Awarua: The Taniwha of Porirua are little similar because there is a dragon in them.
Image result
The mountain Mana is flat because many years ago when the taniwha leant to fly it crash on top of the mountain Mana.
21 Feb 2017 11:59:28.jpg
As a New Zealander I like this text because now I know why the mountain is flat.

This week for reading my group (Takehe) were reading a story called Awarua: The Taniwha of Parirua. Our task was to make connections, we had to connect the text with another text, connect the text with the world, and text to self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment