Pages

Thursday 30 August 2018

Inquiry : Types Of Tunnels

This term, we have been focusing on structures as our inquiry. We have been doing many different activities based on this topic, but this one was about the type of tunnels, and the materials they are excavated into. In the process, we found 4 different tunnels. Hard rock tunnels, underwater tunnels, soft rock tunnels, and open cut tunnels. This activity had to be done with a partner, so I worked with Jack. We had a lot of fun working together for this task and others, and I hope that next time will be better.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sanujan this is some very amazing information I have learnt a lot from this and the size of the tunnel is incredibly long.I didn't know that the underwater tunnel was in Japan.Thank you for this great information.
    From Johnathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your most welcome Johnathan.

      Delete
    2. And also thank you, for taking your time to reading my Presentation.

      Delete