Pages

Friday 5 May 2017

Making Connection: The Sons of Ma'afu.

Making Connections


L.I. Identify connections text to text, text to world and text to self

Text to text

Text to world
Text to self
Something I have read or watched that is like this is...
Something I know about that is like this is...
My reaction to this story is...
I have read something similar to this is called The seven sisters of Matariki.
Image result for The Seven Stars of Matariki
  1. The southern cross is made by four stars.

  1. The stars can be seen in the southern hemisphere sky

  1. The southern cross is cross shape made by stars in the milky way.

  1. The southern cross stars are the 14th brightest star in the night sky.

  1. The southern cross useful for finding the direction south.
Image result for matariki
I was playing catching with
my friend and I accidently
Thrown the ball too hard and broke my neighbor's garage window.
Image result for broken window

This week for reading we have been reading about a fictional story called "The Sons of Ma'afu". After reading the book we had to go of and start creating a document which is based on making connections.

What are Making Connections?

Well making connection is a document which has three different parts to it, and they are Text to Text, Text to World and Text to self. Text to Text is something I or we have read or watched that is like this is this book, Text to world is something I or we know about that is like this is and Text to self is my or our reaction to this story is.

No comments:

Post a Comment