Pages

Thursday 9 November 2017

Badminton - Week 4



Badminton today was really fun because we got to play a rally using a backhand grip. 

This week for Badminton Kevin our badminton tutor taught us where and how to hold the racket when were going to do the backhand technique. First in order to do the backhand, your thumb has to face yourself and the rest of the fingers needs to be around the racket's handle and that's how you hold a racket if you are going to do a backhand grip.

To play a rally we had to find a partner and I decided to go with Tai. First Mrs Anderson and Kevin show us how to do a rally using backhand. We were told that one person needs to do a forehand and the other needs to do the backhand.

Tai said he wanted to do the forehand since it is easy for him and I wanted to do the backhand because I wanted to be able to do the backhand easily. Tai and I played really well and we managed to get 20. Unfortunately I couldn't beat my high score with Miki becuase before me and Miki got 34. Next time I am going to beat this high score.
However I had lots of fun and I really enjoyed Badminton.

No comments:

Post a Comment