Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

HIIT - Week 8 - Second Session





Today we did HIIT, (High Intensity Interval Training) and our exercises were: push ups, tap steps, sit ups, and star jumps. We have been doing HIIT for 15 weeks and we do HIIT twice a week. First session is on Monday, and our second session is on Thursday. Unfortunately only a few students in HIIT managed to get to the red zone. I was really impressed in myself, because I started of struggling, but I stayed on the red zone for the whole HIIT session. My favourite exercise today is the sit ups. That is because for sit ups, we got into pairs and locked our legs in together so that we don't lift our legs up. My least favourite exercise today was push ups. I didn't like push ups because, every time we do push ups my arm gets sore. However, I will still persevere and do everything I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment