Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Duffy Books - Assembly



Today is a very special day. This is because Panmure Bridge had our first Duffy assembly this year. It was a pleasure to welcome two important guest. The guests were Taylah Hodson and Matt Johnson. They talked about how reading helped them in their life. We also received our Duffy books we chose at the beginning of the year that time. Choosing Duffy books was really difficult because there were so many amazing books and we could only pick 4 books and I can't wait to read the books I received. I chose 2 of Geronimo Stilton's books and 2 books related to Spider Man. I was lucky enough to get 1 of Geronimo Stilton's book and 1 of Spider Mans book. I love reading Geronimo Stilton's books because the author (Elisabetta Dami) wrote all Geronimo Stilton's books in a creative way. Her texts are in colours and different shapes.


No comments:

Post a Comment