Pages

Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Tunnel

Today for writing Ms Kirkpatrick's groups were using 5 - 7 - 10s to write a setting description. The 5-7-10 stands for writing as much as we can in 5 minutes. Talking to a partner about you text for 7 minutes and finally finishing of your piece of writing on 10 minutes. Also in the 10 minutes time we also edited and prof read with a partner and show it to the teacher. Our final step was publishing our setting description.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Tunnel

I saw bright green coloured leaves that sat on brown trees taller than the Sky
Tower. I then observed a large tunnel, and I noticed that it seemed endless. I
slowly took a step forward, and felt drops of water splashing up onto my legs. I
looked down, to see a mucky, dirty, brown puddle. I hurdled over the puddle,
and made my way to the tunnel. Suddenly I heard a strange high pitched voice
that echoed through the tunnel. “Hello!” I exclaimed. Then suddenly a
powerful wind pushed me further into the tunnel. I then slowly observed my
surroundings, and found bright green leaves, pure green grass and beautiful
bushes. I also heard small birds chirping.

No comments:

Post a Comment