Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Kiwi Can | Term 2 | Week 7

This week for Kiwi Can we were introduced to a new topic. The topic was accountability. Although our topic has change our theme is still integrity. At first I had no clue what it meant but as time passed on Mr Matt and Ms Lily explained to use the definition of accountability. The definition of accountability is taking responsibility for your own actions, here is an example. You can show accountability by owning up to your mistakes, however if you refused to do that you action might affect an innocent person. At school we can show accountability by managing ourselves, and being at school on time with a fully charged device.

How I can show accountability on school days.

Monday - Every Monday I should bring my P.E (physical Education) Gear as we have HIIT. (High Intensity Interval Training)

Tuesday - On Tuesdays I can bring my device fully charged.

Wednesday - On Wednesdays I should bring my pencil case as we usually have maths.

Thursday - Every Thursday I should bring my P.E. This is essential as we have Kiwi Sports and HIIT. (High Intensity Interval Training)

Friday - On Fridays I have to put on covered shoes for Tech, practice my scripts for assembly.

What Is Kiwi Can
At Kiwi Can we learn about do the right thing and making smart choice. They teach us values that makes a good person with great qualities. They try their best to make our learning fun.

Energizer 
Our energizer for this week is called Copy me. For this game we were to separate into 4 groups. Then we were to pick a leader for each group. Our team leader was Te Pounamu. After we've picked our team leader were explained the game. The rules were pretty simple, first our team leader has to go to Ms Lily and take a cart. With this card you will run back to your group and say the card. Next you will do a specific action according to the card. On the white board in Room 7, there will be a list of actions to do, followed by a number. If the number matches the number on your card you have to do that action.

Activity
Our activity this week was called 2 truths and 1 lie. This game was pretty hard at the beginning because I wasn't able to think of any lies. Fortunately I did not get a chance to say the 2 truths and 1 lie. So I only go the chance to find out the lies and the truths my classmates said.



No comments:

Post a Comment